Many companies are choosing to outsource their company secretarial function nowadays, freeing up in-house team members for more effective roles.
All types of company can benefit from this service, whether or not they are required to appoint a company secretary. Why not eliminate the administrative and compliance burden associated with your company and liberate time to concentrate on business growth?
HCB Solicitors offers the full range of outsourced company secretarial services, tailor-made to the specific needs of an individual business whether a limited company, LLP or PLC.
Tailored Advice from HCB
Talk to our expert commercial team today; we’ll advise you on the ideal level of support you need. Our service is aimed at ensuring compliance and eliminating the costs associated with getting it wrong or failing to comply with the strict rules placed on companies.
HCB’s company secretarial expertise has proved advantageous to everything from sole director entry-level companies to those with multi-million pound turnovers. Here is a summary of the services we offer for limited companies, limited liability partnerships and public limited companies:
- Provision of registered office address
- Maintaining registers of company directors and shareholders
- Completion and filing of Annual Return
- Timely reminders for accounts filing deadlines
- An efficient, accurate service for filing of all documents required by Companies House
- Meeting management: board, committee, general meetings and AGMS, including minutes and distribution of notices
- Liaising with shareholders
- Managing auditors in the preparation of annual or interim reports
- Providing consultancy to ensure good decision-making regarding governance, financial concerns and legal compliance
- Ancillary services including bookkeeping, PAYE and VAT
- Adhoc telephone support
Outsourcing Offers High Level Expertise
For cost effective company secretarial services that remove the administrative burden from your company, contact HCB. Our knowledgeable and experienced staff are on-hand to free you and your key personnel up to focus on making your business thrive. Call us today for expert guidance and advice.